Buyer Protection Policy:
Relovv does not authenticate items listed on its app. Always check listings thoroughly:
• Photos: avoid listings with one blurry photo or listings with no photos of the actual item (for example, there are only stock photos). This is especially true for expensive or popular items. When there is more than one picture, check the backgrounds. Are the backgrounds different in each one? They could be taken from other websites. Exercise caution!
• Details: avoid listings with one word, or just a few words, in the details. Ambiguous details can be suspicious, so ask the seller for more information in the comments. Honest sellers have nothing to hide!
• Price: Relovv is all about fantastic deals, but if an especially expensive item has a deal that looks "too good to be true" then it probably is. Check the above and report anything suspicious via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are a few tips on how to spot a fake item:
• If a listing looks too good to be true, then it usually is. No one would sell a genuine Gucci bag for $25, you know?
• Listen to the crowd. Check the comments that other members have left on their listings. We will have 0-5 star reviews coming soon!
• Does it look like what it says? If the details are poorly written, or do not match the photos, or the seller does not respond to your comments - take those as warning signs.
• Check the photos for the small details. Expensive items are normally perfect in all details. If the fabric looks inexpensive, the logo does not look aligned or clear, or stitching is uneven then think twice before purchasing.
• Ask the seller questions in the comments. You can ask for more information and pictures. Honest sellers have nothing to hide!
Only items purchased through the Relovv platform are covered by our Refund Policy. Any orders done outside the Relovv platform will not be eligible for refunds of any kind. You bear all risks associated with any such transactions.
You have one hour after purchasing an item to cancel it. Should you cancel within that hour, you will be immediately refunded. If you paid with a credit card or PayPal, the transaction is voided. If you used your balance or credits, they are put back into your balance or credits. If you used a promo code or received another discount*, you will be able to use that code or discount again. After one hour of purchasing an item, all purchases are final sale (no refunds), unless they are covered by our Refund Policy. Sellers then have 48 hours to accept or decline your order.
You will receive a refund if...
• You (the buyer) cancel your purchase within one hour of placing it.
• The seller declines items in your purchase. You are not immediately refunded. Please allow 5 business days.
• The seller fails to accept items in your purchase. You are not immediately refunded. Please allow 5 business days.
• The seller fails to ship items in your purchase. You are not immediately refunded. Please allow 5 business days.
• The items you purchased are not delivered by USPS.
• You report a problem with your purchase within 24 hours of USPS delivery to email@example.com, and relovv approves your report (not all reported problems will be approved). After 24 hours, no problems can be reported and the sale is final. If no problem is reported within 24 hours of delivery, payment will be automatically released to the seller. Once payment has been released, all sales are final and no refunds will be provided. If your report is approved, you will get a free shipping label paid for by Relovv to return the item to the seller. All returns must be shipped back with in five days of your problem approval to be eligible for a refund.
What is covered? What can I report a problem for?
• Undisclosed damages
• Not authentic or counterfeit.
• Undeniably not as described
• Incorrect or missing item
• Item never arrives
If the item is not your style or does not fit you, we, unfortunately, cannot issue a refund. You can always re-list your item on Relovv.