Closet clean-outs can be hard, so here's a list of what to sell and what not to sell.
What to sell?
- Things you can let go of for 75% off what you originally paid.
- Stuff you can sell for under $30.
- Current trends that are seasonally appropriate.
- Brands buyers usually shop retail (ex: Free People)
- animal prints, athleisure, art inspired patterns (ex: geometric), bright colors, flared pants (not skinny jeans), fringe, lilac colored clothes, metallic sparkles, mom jeans, neon colors, plaid, 2pc sets, suit inspired looks, teddy jackets, vintage, and more.
- Adidas, Anthropologie, Brandy Melville, Champion, Columbia, Free People, Gucci, J Brand, J. Crew, Levi's, Lilly Pulitzer, LF, Lululemon, MAC, NastyGal, Nike, Patagonia, Puma, Ralph Lauren, Reformation, Supreme, Tommy Hilfiger, Urban Outfitters, Zara and more.
Do not list:
We wish we could sell everything, but the reality is certain things do not sell.
- Fast fashion like f21 or old navy.
- Basic items like no brand white t shirts.
- Damaged items with (unintentional) rips or stains
- Counterfeit items (these violate our terms)
Here are some things that are just not selling:
- Crop Tops and Crop Sweaters
- Fit n' Flare Dresses and Skirts
- High-Low Anything (Skirts, Dresses)
- Sheer Blouses or Button Ups
- Skater Skirts
- Skinny Jeans
All items on relovv are reviewed by our team to help you sell more. Should you need to make changes, we will contact you. Thank you in advance for being responsive.
Relovv's Sellable Standards (Photo & Listing Tips).
- Photos are clear, well lit, and show the whole item from top to bottom.
- Photos are compelling and make a buyer want to shop.
- Photos are non-stock images and show the actual item from your closet.
- Item itself is current, and not damaged.
- "Original Price" of item is accurate.
- Description contains information about the tag size, as well as real fit and condition.
Relovv reserves the right to delete any items without warning that do not meet Relovv's Sellable Standards. We will make every effort to contact you to make changes prior to removing it.