Change the Pictures.
* if your item has been listed for a while without selling, new pix are usually the solution!
- Be Real: buyers want to see the actual item with natural lighting, not stock photos.
- Show the Fit: ask a friend to model for you. If item is M, get a M "model."
- Give the Full Picture: show the item from top to bottom and get fun detail shots.
- Emojis: Believe it or not, emojis and fun titles get a lot more attention.
Drop the Price to Notify Buyers.
Lowering the price of your item is a great way to get potential buyers interested again. Anyone who has saved or viewed your item will be notified. Our data shows that significant price drops result in 50% more sales!
Share On Social Media - Without Being Too Pushy.
We know it can be tricky to "promote" your @relovv store on social media. Here are some tactics to make your post do the most (sales).
• Post about the "why:" People want to know why you're compelled to sell things. The environment, a vacation, to make money for your education - all these are great reasons that drive people to go from your post to actually shopping.
• Show n' tell: Some of the most successful sellers and relovvers make selfie-videos talking to the camera and about the the pieces on their profiles. Just like you did in kindergarten, hold up each item you're selling one-by-one and tell people why they're special.
• Style Slider: create several outfits around one item and post them all at the same time. This shows people the versatility of your item and proves its a great purchase!
No matter how you post, use #relovv #ReduceReuseRelovv or tag @relovv to be reposted. We recommend including your @relovv store and URL in your bio!
Relovv Other People's Stuff #Karma
On relovv you can buy, sell, and relovv items! Find items from other sellers and click the "relovv" button to list them for sale on your profile. When relovved item sell, the original seller still earns the same amount, but you also earn money and points! Any time you relovv someone's items, they will be prompted to relovv yours back. The more relovvs you get, the more people see your items and the faster they sell.
Ask Yourself - Is it Sellable?
Quality over quantity is the way to sell the most on relovv. We know it can be tempting to sell everything you no longer wear, but relovv buyers come to us for the current items, great vintage finds, and discounted name brands - not old basics or outdated styles like fit-and-flare or peplum. Ultimately having a curated, styled profile will result in more sales than having the bulk of your closet. If items are outdated (think skater skirt not vintage), too "worn," or straight up damaged we advise you not to list them for you own profile's sake!
Please note that if your items do not meet Relovv's Sellable Standards then they may be removed or deleted from relovv.
- Photos are clear, well lit, and show the whole item from top to bottom.
- Photos are compelling and make a buyer want to shop.
- Photos are non-stock images and show the actual item from your closet.
- Item itself is current, and not damaged.
- "Original Price" of item is accurate.
- Description contains information about the fit and condition.
Relovv reserves the right to delete any items without warning that do not meet Relovv's Sellable Standards. We will make every effort to contact you to make changes prior to removing it.